Please select… KLAD™ Luxury Leather Walls || BELTwalk Leather Flooring || Floor and Wall Tiles
You draw it, we fabricate it. | Download our KLAD Brochure.
Keleen Leathers’ KLAD™ Luxury Leather Walls offers designers an exciting new design dimension to create leather walls. Designs of all shapes and sizes can be precision cut to specified dimensions using any of Keleen’s exceptional leathers as the surface material. Designers also have a range of options using hair on hides, which are cut using steel rule dies.
- Amazingly Beautiful – creates a dramatic impact in any space.
- Leather walls are acoustical, flexible, and inherently flameproof.
- Adobe Illustrator Compliant – you create it, we can cut it.
- Tailored Finish – pieces mount securely to the wall with no bagging,
wrinkles, or tension points. Can be used on curved surfaces and columns.
- Its premium pad offers a luxurious soft touch and exceptional resiliency.
- Design Flexibility – unlimited design combinations by mixing sizes, shapes, and leathers.
- Simple and extremely cost effective to install.
- No complicated methods with specialized installers and no complex track
systems. A damaged tile can be easily removed and replaced.
A design first, Keleen’s KLAD™ system offers designers the ability to create floor to ceiling installations using any of our leathers. This is the only leather wall system able to be trimmed on-site for a perfect fit every time.
KLAD™ Leather Wall Designs
BELTwalk (also referred to as “strapping leather”) uses leather straps to create a linear look. BELTwalk offers unlimited design ideas at half the price of traditional leather floor & wall tiles! Cutting the leather into strips allows us to develop this magnificent leather at a 50% lower cost than if provided in squares. Keleen Leathers BELTwalk vegetable tanned leather flooring absorbs the traces of our life as it grows old without becoming unattractive. Therefore, it develops a beautiful patina over time. BELTwalk looks like no other leather flooring on the market. We wanted it that way. That’s why BELTwalk is so unusually special. BELTwalk is the answer to all concerns ever associated with leather flooring.
- A LINEAR configuration, not limiting floors to only squares
- 100% USABLE-no install waste
- 1/2 the PRICE of leather tiles
- As DURABLE as hard wearing shoe sole leather
- EASY TO REPAIR by pulling up a strip and replacing it
- EASILY INSTALLED
- DIMENSIONALLY STABLE-virtually no shrinkage, seams remain tight
- FLEXIBLE-perfect for doors, walls & baseboards or wrapping columns
- MINIMUMS of only 50 square feet
- GREEN-eco tanned and biodegradable
- Made and tanned in the USA from Free Range Cows
- ACOUSTICAL THERMAL FIRE-RESISTANT
All strips are 2″ wide. Each one has a beveled, painted edge for a more handcrafted, custom look. Strips are sold in random length though 80% of the amount shipped will be longer than 7 feet. Shorter pieces will adorn areas not needing full belts to reach project edges. This is what makes BELTwalk 100% usable!
BELTwalk Options/Custom Capabilities
These capabilities add minimal cost to our already low pricing structure.
Some Custom Ideas:
If the standard 2″ width is not right for your project try a custom width. Examples are 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1’2″ or 1 3/4″.
Patterns such as herringbone, parquet, or subway become much easier when strips are pre-cut to specific length. Sizes can range from 6″ to 7ft. An embossed edge adds tremendous character and beauty. With a very LOW minimum order quantity of just 50 SF custom colors are simple!
Keleen Leathers, Inc. has been developing premium vegetable tanned hard wearing leather for flooring for more than 25 years. We have the capabilities to provide the most extensive offerings of premium tanned leathers for floors, walls and cladding of architectural components such as staircases, furniture, and interiors of all kinds. We manufacture most of our leather tiles right here in the United States.
WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Tiles in a variety of custom sizes, or even with curvature.
- Whole hides for cladding of large elements such as staircases.
- High density leathers to withstand commercial foot traffic.
- Colors of unlimited selection.