Please select… BELTwalk Leather Flooring || KLAD™ Surface System || Floor and Wall Tiles
Keleen Leathers, Inc. proudly introduces the world’s first strip leather flooring of this kind. BELTwalk uses leather strips to create a linear look. BELTwalk offers unlimited design ideas at half the price of traditional leather floor & wall tiles! Cutting the leather into strips allows us to develop this magnificent leather at a 50% lower cost than if provided in squares. Keleen Leathers BELTwalk vegetable tanned leather flooring absorbs the traces of our life as it grows old without becoming unattractive. Therefore, it develops a beautiful patina over time. BELTwalk looks like no other leather flooring on the market. We wanted it that way. That’s why BELTwalk is so unusually special. BELTwalk is the answer to all concerns ever associated with leather flooring.
- A LINEAR configuration, not limiting floors to only squares
- 100% USABLE-no install waste
- 1/2 the PRICE of leather tiles
- As DURABLE as hard wearing shoe sole leather
- EASY TO REPAIR by pulling up a strip and replacing it
- EASILY INSTALLED
- DIMENSIONALLY STABLE-virtually no shrinkage, seams remain tight
- FLEXIBLE-perfect for doors, walls & baseboards or wrapping columns
- MINIMUMS of only 50 square feet
- GREEN-eco tanned and biodegradable
- Made and tanned in the USA from Free Range Cows
- ACOUSTICAL THERMAL FIRE-RESISTANT
All strips are 2″ wide. Each one has a beveled, painted edge for a more handcrafted, custom look. Strips are sold in random length though 80% of the amount shipped will be longer than 7 feet. Shorter pieces will adorn areas not needing full belts to reach project edges. This is what makes BELTwalk 100% usable!
BELTwalk Options/Custom Capabilities
These capabilities add minimal cost to our already low pricing structure.
Some Custom Ideas:
If the standard 2″ width is not right for your project try a custom width. Examples are 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1’2″ or 1 3/4″.
Patterns such as herringbone, parquet, or subway become much easier when strips are pre-cut to specific length. Sizes can range from 6″ to 7ft. An embossed edge adds tremendous character and beauty. With a very LOW minimum order quantity of just 50 SF custom colors are simple!
Request our KLAD Brochure.
Keleen Leathers’ KLAD™ Surface System offers designers an exciting new design dimension to create leather walls and floors. Designs of all shapes and sizes can be cut to specified dimensions using any of Keleen’s exceptional leathers and hair on hides as the surface material.
- About 50% less in cost than other leather wall and floor offerings.
- This product offers exceptional and unlimited design flexibility to create unique leather walls and floors.
- Leather walls are aesthetically beautiful, acoustical, flexible and inherently flameproof.
- Simple and extremely cost-effective to install, the system is based on the same principal of commercial carpet squares. Merely glue to any substrate. No complicated methods with specialized installers and no complex track systems. Any damaged tile can be easily removed and replaced.
- Tailored finish-the pieces mount securely to the wall with no bagging, wrinkles or tension points.
- Can be used in curved surfaces and columns.
- The premium pad offers a luxurious soft touch with exceptional resiliency.
- Design Flexibility-unlimited design combinations by mixing sizes, shapes, leathers and hair on hides.
- Panels can be manufactured up to 28″ x 48″.
- Tiles can be pulled up and replaced just like carpet tiles.
A design first, Keleen’s KLAD™ Surface System offers designers the ability to create a wall to wall and floor to ceiling style installation using any of our leathers or hair on hides.
Keleen Leathers, Inc. has been developing premium vegetable tanned hard wearing leather for flooring for more than 25 years. We have the capabilities to provide the most extensive offerings of premium tanned leathers for floors, walls and cladding of architectural components such as staircases, furniture, and interiors of all kinds. We manufacture most of our leather tiles right here in the United States.
WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Tiles in a variety of custom sizes, or even with curvature.
- Whole hides for cladding of large elements such as staircases.
- High density leathers to withstand commercial foot traffic.
- Colors of unlimited selection.